1.What teams are in the Colonial Medical Insurance Super50 Cup?
- Guyana Jaguars
- Leeward Islands Hurricanes
- Jamaica Scorpions
- West Indies Emerging Players
- Trinidad and Tobago Red Force
- Windward Islands Volcanoes
- Combined Campuses and Colleges
- Barbados Pride
- United States of America
2. When does the Super50 Cup start?
The Colonial Medical Insurance Super50 Cup begins on November 6, 2019 and finishes on December 1, 2019.
3. What are the dates and times for the matches?
See the details below!
ST. KITTS: WARNER PARK
ST. KITTS: CONAREE
TRINIDAD: BRIAN LARA CRICKET ACADEMY SCHEDULE
TRINIDAD: QUEEN’S PARK OVAL SCHEDULE
4. When and where can I get tickets?
- Ticket Prices St. Kitts:
- Prelim Games, Warner Park (US $5.00 or EC $10.00)
- Prelim Games, Conaree (FREE)
- Ticket Prices Trinidad:
- Prelim Games, BLCA and QPO (US $6.00 or TT $40.00)
- Semis, QPO (US $15.00 or TT $100.00)
- Finals, QPO (US $18 or TT $125)
- Online ticket sales are available here
- Ticket booths at Queens Park Oval and the National Cricket Centre in Trinidad open from November 2
- Ticket booths at Warner Park in St. Kitts from November 4
- Ticket booth at the Brian Lara Cricket Academy will open only on match days
5. Will the matches be televised ?
All the matches held at Queen’s Park Oval, Trinidad will be televised on ESPN Caribbean.
6. Will the matches be streamed?
All matches except those at Queen’s Park Oval, Trinidad will be streamed live via our Windies Cricket Youtube channel
7. Where can I get live scores during the Super50 matches?
For all live score needs, visit https://www.windiescricket.com or download our WINDIES Live app.
8. Where can I get highlights of the Super50 matches?
9. Where can I get information on the Super50 players?
View player biographies, career stats, images, articles and more at https://www.windiescricket.com/players/